READY TO RUN?
READY TO WALK?
READY TO RAISE MONEY FOR A GOOD CAUSE?
READY TO GET HEALTHY WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY?
You are invited to join us for Central's 2nd Annual 5K in conjunction with Disciples Home Missions Virtual 5K/10K on April 30th.
Together we will:
1) Raise money for the Easter Offering (which supports General Ministries like Disciples Home Missions, Disciples Women, Global Ministries, Hope Partnership for Missional Transformation and many others),
2) Participate in a healthy activity,
3) Have fun with family and friends.
How can you participate?
1) Follow this link to register with Disciples Home Missions before April 15.
2) You can walk/run on your own or you can join a group from Centralfollowing worship on April 30. Each participant is asked to bring their own snack/lunch/water that they want before and during the race. Snacks and water for the end of the race will be provided by the church. We will gather in the parking lot with an official "race time" of 12:30pm that day and follow a set course through downtown.
3) If you plan to walk/run with the group, please notify Jill Michel (firstname.lastname@example.org). For other questions, talk to Jill or Julie Miller (email@example.com).